Creative Sweet

Dude...thanks to a variety of very kind and wonderful people, I'm getting Adobe Creative Suite 3 for my birthday. Not PhotoShop Elements. Not just PhotoShop. Not just Illustrator. Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Standard, complete with whole-shebang editions of PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Bridge.

This is, in case you hadn't figured it out, Fucking Awesome. Yes, with Capital Letters and such.

What does this mean for you, the ever-loyal, ever-faithful, ever-fabulous GBN reader? Well, remember that webcomic I promised way back when?

It's practically here. It's mere weeks away. In fact, I'm working on the first page of it right now. It happens to double as a class project, but for you, dear reader, that's neither here nor there. The point is...my evil plan to dominate the world first foray into self-publishing and publicizing is about to begin.

Deep thoughts coming tomorrow. I'm just giddy and wanted to share.