No Time For Love, Dr. Jones

Among yesterday's big pieces of news from Comic-Con was the announcement that Karen Allen is coming back as Marion Ravenwood in Indy IV. This is sweet news, and something I've been hoping to hear since they announced that they were actually finally making this movie. That's Shia LaBeouf, Stevie Spielberg, Ray Winstone, Karen Allen and...um...Harry something-or-other there. Not pictured are other big-name cast members Jim Broadbent and Cate Blanchett. No Sean Connery this time around - which is probably for the best - and no John Rhys-Davies either. I'm hoping there'll be a surprise cameo from Jonathan Ke Quan as Short Round...but it's only a faint hope.

I have nothing particular to say here. This photo just made me squeal with nerdish glee and I wanted to share.