The Nerdiest Thing Ever

The video linked in this post is, without any doubt, the nerdiest thing ever. As Jack Ross once said, "These are the facts of the case, and they are not in dispute." I don't think anyone could possibly argue otherwise.

Here, why don't you go take a look at it, then come back here so we can discuss.

Two Nerdy Tastes That Taste Nerdy as Fuck Together



Back? Okay, good. Am I right, or am I right?

I mean, the guy (yes, I can be quite certain it was a guy) who made this thing is not a cool guy. He has probably had a heated discussion on more than one occasion about who would win a fight between the Injustice League and the Masters of Evil, maybe even one that has come to blows. He and his friends have probably staged hours-long Starfleet Battles sessions to prove their theory that Kirk and the original Enterprise could beat Picard and the Enterprise-D in a fight. He probably owns (and frequently wears) a t-shirt that says, "Joss Whedon is my Master now." His apartment probably looks like Andy Stitzer's.

Not that I'm Mr. Cool or anything...but, like, wow, man...